Monday, October 6, 2008

Adventures with Harry

Smiley boy




I love Daddy's phone!





Guess who pulls himself to stand in his cot at any opportunity




My boy looking like such a boy, playing with his toy dinosaur (this is the dinosaur he used to be terrified of but we did 'exposure therapy' and now they're friends!)






Playing the bongo drum (this is his fave new way of sitting, on his knees)



Hmm this photo looks like it needs some awesome caption but it hasn't come to me yet



Crawling action



Playing with his tools







Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work we go



Real builders are supposed to have their shirt off aren't they?!



Peekaboo!



Now if I just had my tools with me, I could take out this screw here, tighten up that bit there, yep that would work....


No comments: